We are pleased to announce that the Sydney DMEK course will be running again in 2020 for a fourth year.
This course is convened by Dr. Moloney to facilitate training in the latest surgical techniques in corneal transplantation for local specialists. Australian and international registrants are welcome. We are pleased to announce our invited instructor for 2020 is Vincenzo Sarnicola, with a focus on both DMEK and DALK surgery.
Participants will have access to donor corneas for hands-on training in the Sight for Life Foundation Training Lab (wetlab). We are privileged to have the following faculty:
- International Faculty: Vincenzo Sarnicola (Italy)
- Local Faculty: Dr Greg Moloney, Dr John Males, Dr Andrew Apel
Date: Saturday 8 February 2020
Location: Sight Foundation Training Lab, Level 2, North Block, Sydney Hospital, 8 Macquarie Street, Sydney
Max Number of Registrations: 20 people
RANZCO recognises this CPD activity for 1 point per hour under Clinical Expertise – Level 1 for the lectures and 1 point per hour under Clinical Expertise – Level 2 for the wetlab.
Next steps: Complete the registration form below.
We will send you an invoice.
- There is a limit of 20 registrations for this course;
- Registrations for this course are expected to fill rapidly;
- Your registration is not secured until payment has been finalised.